Website Design $300
Call (832) 885-7223 or fill out form below.
To get a sense of our past projects, please browse our online
business idea and have turned it into something visual.
Impressed? Contact us for a quote to see how we can
transform your business.
CONTACT US TODAY!
|Copyright © 2009 Pace Entertainment Group. All rights reserved. Web Design and Hosting by Pace Entertainment Group
3rd Largest Advertising & Marketing Promotions Company in Texas
as an exclusive service in
FREE online service.
Click to see a real sample
Plenty of folks think that web design is all about slapping some words and pictures together and posting them online. No doubt that sort of attitude has created some of the atrocious and
non-working web sites we see out there. At Pace, we know that web design involves a lot of work - and we're not scared to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. When we design a web
site for you, we:
1. Work out navigational issues. We want to make sure that your customers and clients can easily find what they are looking for. That's why we figure out what
and clients are looking for on your web site - and then make sure that they can find what they need easily. This helps ensure that clients are perfectly happy with your web site.
2. Work out usability issues. We want your web site to be easily accessible to everyone, which is why we make sure that it works for vision impaired and hearing
impaired users as
well. We also consider all the possibilities - that someone is viewing your site on a tiny cell phone, on a slow Internet connection, or on an obscure computer system. Our Design
team really twists itself into a pretzel to ensure that everyone can see your web site perfectly. That must be one reason why we are champions at Twister - and why our web sites get
outstanding results for our clients and guaranteed hits..
3. Study the marketplace. We want to know how your customers and clients tick, and that's why we do market research to find out what your customers are thinking. That
build a site that your customers will swear was custom designed for them. We even study the market, so that we know what sells (and doesn't) in your field.
4. Construct a competitive analysis. We find out what others in your industry are doing so that we can use the same success strategies - and avoid the same
pitfalls. That way,
our customers never have to learn by trial-and-error.
5. Consider your existing brand, logo, and primary audience. We take into account your budget, who your customers are, and what your
business is all about. That's because we don't want to create a cookie-cutter web site like many flash designs are know for, what will slow up your computer and your customers. Please
understand: we don't have anything against cookies (in fact, we have bonded with chocolate chip cookies while working late to meet client deadlines many a time). However, we think that your
company deserves a personalized web site that works for you - not for just anyone in your field. We create a web site that is as unique as your company.
6. We design a great site, using all the tools available. Photoshop, tablets, HTML, Illustrator, caffeine - we use all the latest and most established
create a web site that is visually appealing and yet fully functional. And we listen to you when you give is feedback and ideas, so that we create the web site you want - just not any web site.
7. We test and re-test. Once we have a site designed, we test it under all sorts of conditions - on old computers, strange operating systems, at weird hours. We do
to ensure that your site is free of glitches, and works perfectly under the weirdest conditions. After all, we don't want you to miss out on an order from a customer using a 1980 laptop across
8. We make sure that the site works for your business. We figure out ways to make sure that your web site is easy to promote. We make sure that you
the site with minimal fuss and we work with you to ensure that you keep a steady stream of customers coming. Pace Entertainment Group wants to make sure that you have a web site that you
can be proud of - but also a web site that brings more of the green stuff to your company.